1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE USER
BIMCERT project consortium (BIMCERT) is the owner of the website that you visit, and is responsible for treating the personal data of the User, so that in the processing of your personal data, compliance with current regulations
on data protection LOPD and RGPD can be ensured, as well as the regulations on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), for which the following treatment information is provided.
The access and use of this website by minors under the age of 18 that are not duly authorized is prohibited.
BIMCERT understand that from the moment a minor accesses this Web, he has the permission of his parents, his tutor or his legal representative.
BIMCERT inform that there are computer programs that limit navigation by filtering or blocking certain contents.
3. SUBMISSION AND REGISTRATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Sending personal data is mandatory in order to request information, contact, subscribe to our newsletters and / or conduct business or commercial transactions with BIMCERT. Failure to provide the requested personal data or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to carry out the requests made by the interested party or to subscribe to our newsletters.
4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data that we request at all times, are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. As a user, you certify that all the data that you send or provide through these forms is true, accurate and relevant to the purpose that has been requested. Depending on the form or section you access, the information you provide will be used for the purposes described below:
- Those that we particularly indicate in each one of the pages where the electronic form of registration, contact, consultation or similar appears.
- Address your requests and inform about our services, orders or any type of request you make through any of the contact forms on our website.
- To make it easier for our users to subscribe to our publications, periodic news or blog.
- To be able to prepare statistics for commercial purposes.
- To send commercial communications related to our products, services, news or promotions, through any electronic, postal or telephone, as well as companies that collaborate with BIMCERT. These third parties will never have access to your personal data, and these communications will always be about products and services related to our sector.
- To facilitate the follow-up of the profiles of BIMCERT in the social networks that link to our website. In this regard we want you to know that the treatment of your personal data within the environment of these social networks will be governed by the privacy policies of these social networks.
The exercise of rights by BIMCERT will be limited to those allowed by the social network in question, so we recommend that before following our profiles on social networks review the conditions of use and privacy policies of these social networks.
5. CONFIDENTIALITY AND TRANSFER OF DATA
Your data will be treated with the utmost care by all our collaborators and employees at any stage of the services we provide, and your data will be used exclusively for the purposes we have previously indicated. They will be conserved
for the indispensable time to carry out the purposes described and to comply with current legislation. In the case of accepting the reception of commercial communications, your data will be kept until you request cancellation.
BIMCERT guarantees that your data will not be transferred or communicated to any third party, except in the legally foreseen cases and in the case in which said cession is protected by legislation, or is essential to be able to fulfill the service requested and / or contracted. In the case of transferring your data outside of these assumptions we will request your authorization expressly.
There are no international data transfers.
6. INCORPORATION OF THIRD PARTY DATA
7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
At any time, you may send us a message through our “Contact us” form, including a photocopy of your ID or other document that allows us to identify you, in case you want to exercise your rights of protection of personal data. The rights that can be exercised are the following:
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, as well as the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to withdraw from our subscription.
- Right to revoke the consent given for the processing of your data at any time whenever possible. Although this revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
8. ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
9. SECURITY MEASURES
BIMCERT has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided to us. Avoiding its alteration, loss, treatments or unauthorized access. However, the user also acknowledges and accepts that security measures on the Internet are not 100% secure.